Clutching at straws (that don't exist)
Pop Quiz : Here's the challenge!
During the lock down or 'stay at home' orders you have time on your hands right?
So why not give this quiz your best shot?!
>Answer the following questions with a simple YES or NO.
>If you cannot decide, we invite you to follow the links to our blogs.
(Unlike normal quizzes, there are no set answers as we let you form your own opinions!)
Do you believe/think:
1. The British never wanted Hong Kong to have democracy.
2. The mental health of the average Hong Kong person is worse now during the Coronavirus pandemic than it was during the height of civil unrest in 2019.
3. Hong Kong's "Basic Law" has an expiry date.
4. Taiwan would welcome more political refugees from Hong Kong.
5. Violence can never be justified.
6. Indonesian Journalist Veby Mega Indah was blinded in her left eye by a Police rubber bullet fired at a low angle, at close range.
7. An amnesty in Hong Kong is an unrealistic expectation.
8. Joshua Wong wants independence for Hong Kong.
9. The principle of "one country, two systems" is part of the 1984 Sino-British Joint Declaration on the Question of Hong Kong?
10. Hong Kong has a 'high degree of autonomy' and therefore uses public referendums for deciding action which is acceptable to the majority of HK registered voters.